Exciting opportunities to join our team!
The Trust seeks ambitious and motivated individuals to join the team. Kehelland Trust situated near Camborne, Cornwall provides a rural, horticultural setting for the support of young people and adults with learning and /or physical disabilities. Developing personal and social skills, individual opportunities and active participation in the local community.
Education Coordinator- £11.24 per hour, 37 hours per week
The Education Coordinator has responsibility to ensure effective coordination of the education programmes. You will be responsible for the implementation of processes concerned with the coordination of the education programme and will be involved with and/or responsible for designing department paperwork including individual learning plans, learner recruitment forms and processes, learner enrolment handbooks/induction books and marketing brochures. Other tasks will include:
- To support our social media presence – i.e. Facebook posts
- To ensure effective completion of course paperwork to include; learner enrolment paperwork, bursary forms and evidence, course evaluation forms.
- To arrange and complete learner, parent and carer visits for interest in our provision
- To design and complete paperwork and compliance processes alongside the Training and Business Development Manager
- To attend transition events and represent Kehelland College part of Kehelland Trust at networking events.
- To support activity around learners undertaking external work experience placements which could include site visits and completion of reports
- To coordinate work with external agencies ensuring paperwork is effectively managed.
- To undertake general admin tasks related to the department to include, shredding, filing, scanning, emailing securely.
Education Support Workers- £9.13/hr-for our education programmes. 2 to 5 days per week.
Education Support Workers will work on site at Kehelland Trust and off site at external work experience placements with learners. You will have day-to-day responsibility to ensure that all classroom based and work experience based activities are carried out according to the needs of the learners and are in line with our health and safety practices.
You will provide all aspects of support for your specified person/ group for the day as detailed within the individual learning plans.
For more information about these positions and/ or for an application pack please telephone the team on 01209 613153, Monday (closed on Bank Holidays) to Friday 09.00-16.00 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: We may not be able to offer interviews to candidates who do not relate their application to the job and person specifications (i.e., CV’s alone will not be considered).
Kehelland Trust is an Equal Opportunities Employer.