An exciting opportunity to join our team!
The Trust seeks ambitious and motivated individuals to join the team. Kehelland Trust situated near Camborne, Cornwall provides a rural, horticultural setting for the support of young people and adults with learning and /or physical disabilities. Developing personal and social skills, individual opportunities and active participation in the local community.
Day Service Manager- £14.52 per hour, 37 hours per week
The Day Service Manager has day-to-day responsibility for all day service activities undertaken at or on behalf of Kehelland Trust. To ensure that quality processes such as Trainee reviews, staff appraisals, staff supervisions and other quality assurance procedures take place according to the Trust Quality Management Policy.
Other tasks will include:
- On behalf of the Trust the post is responsible for managing the day-to-day operation of the day service and for all aspects of staff management, including rota planning.
- To manage the recruitment of new Trainees to the day service.
- To help to ensure compliance with Health and Safety legislation.
- To continually review/ implement/ manage quality systems across the day service.
- To ensure that all complaints, accidents and incidents in relation to the day service are dealt with according to Trust Policy and Procedures.
- To ensure your own practice and that of the staff team complies with safeguarding best practice and that any safeguarding issues are dealt with according to Trust Policy and Procedures.
- To coordinate on site individual/ group work experience placements for students from local schools/ colleges.
- To help with financial aspects of the day service e.g., purchase orders and individual contracts.
For more information about this position and/ or for an application pack please telephone the team on 01209 613153, Monday (closed on Bank Holidays) to Friday 09.00-16.00 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications 5pm Friday 22nd April
Please note: We may not be able to offer interviews to candidates who do not relate their application to the job and person specifications (i.e., CV’s alone will not be considered).
Kehelland Trust is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
View the role profile below:-