Exciting opportunities to join our team!
The Trust seeks ambitious & motivated individuals to join our team. Kehelland Trust situated near Camborne, Cornwall provides a rural, horticultural setting for the support of young people and adults with learning and /or physical disabilities. Developing personal and social skills, individual opportunities, and active participation in the local community.
Sales Coordinator – £13.00 per hour, 37 hours per week, from 1st April 2023
The Sales Coordinator has direct responsibility for the Shop, Sales Team & Sales Areas both on-site and digitally. The sales manager will allocate tasks to the team in line with the needs of the Service Users. They will ensure Health and Safety procedures & responsibilities are met. They will take responsibility to ensure all stock (both on site & digitally via our online sales hub) is recorded, planned, sourced, priced, labelled & displayed effectively, is sustainable, visually appealing and profitable.
- The Sales Coordinator is responsible for the overall effective delivery of the sales stream of the business, with accountabilities for staff and systems within the team.
- Manage resources according to the Sales Budgets undertake regular stock checks including annual full stock take & assist in preparation of financial reports.
- Ensure effective communication with the team and external partners.
- A passion for, and experience in the retail sector & customer-facing roles with the ability to work over weekends & bank holidays.
- Computer literate with knowledge & skills in excel, online editing & design.
- An eye for detail & a passion for merchandising, managing, pricing & promoting stock.
- Sound plant & gardening knowledge.
- Experience supporting and/ or line managing staff.
HR Coordinator – £13.00 per hour, 22 hours per week, from 1st April 2023
The HR Coordinator has day-to-day responsibility to ensure that all HR functions are carried out according to the needs of the Business, maintaining the HR database and undertaking all Health and Safety responsibilities for these tasks.
- To ensure that all HR Employee Lifecycle functions including recruitment processes, induction, contracts, training, sickness, holidays and exit interviews are carried out efficiently.
- To assist with payroll processes as needed.
- To update and maintain all aspects of the HR database.
- To prepare HR documents, when required.
- To assist with investigations, disciplinary and grievance procedures as required.
- To be the first point of contact for any Employee Relations queries.
- To remain up to date with current employment law and update any processes effected by changes.
- At least 1 years’ experience in an HR role.
- CIPD Level 3 or above or working towards this.
- Up to date employment law knowledge.
For more information and an application form, please telephone the team on 01209 613153 Monday to Friday 09:00 to 16:00 or email email@example.com
Please note: We may not be able to offer interviews to candidates who do not complete an application form & relate it to the job and person specifications (i.e., CV’s alone will not be considered).
Kehelland Trust is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Applications close at midnight on Friday 10th March 2023. Interviews will take place week beginning Monday 13thMarch 2023