We are proud to be working with Cornwall College, Camborne, to deliver a range of accredited training opportunities for our service users. Training opportunities will allow our service users to take part in a range of activities at Kehelland Trust and at the Cornwall College campus, Camborne.
Activities will link to the following units:
Personal and Social Development
Developing self, working towards goals, working as part of a group, healthy living, money management and making the most of leisure time.
Taking part in sport, health and fitness, basic cooking, retail skills, horticulture and vehicle maintenance.
Problem solving, work awareness, behaving appropriately at work, health and safety and following instructions.
Certificates will be awarded for each unit upon completion.
- PLANTS: Summer Colour & Succulent Veg Plants 04/05/2018
- PLANTS: Beneficial Bugs for Biological Pest Control 02/05/2018
- COMMUNITY: We’re now open 7 days a week! 28/04/2018
- COMMUNITY: Open Days 2018 12/04/2018
- PLANTS: Spring is springing 15/03/2018
Subscribe to our Newsletter