We run many different activities during the week for our Trainees.
These include: Shallal Dance, Fit to Wiggle with Ruthie, Carpet Bowls, Arts and Crafts and Football. We now also offer woodworking on Thursdays, thanks to wonderful support from the Cornwall Association of Woodturners. During winter we have more activities such as film and games clubs.
If you are interested in a specific activity but do not wish to attend Kehelland every day, you can book these individually for a small fee. Please get in touch with us for more information.
For more info please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- PLANTS: Summer Colour & Succulent Veg Plants 04/05/2018
- PLANTS: Beneficial Bugs for Biological Pest Control 02/05/2018
- COMMUNITY: We’re now open 7 days a week! 28/04/2018
- COMMUNITY: Open Days 2018 12/04/2018
- PLANTS: Spring is springing 15/03/2018
Subscribe to our Newsletter