We are delighted to be working in partnership with St. Ives Cider Company to offer a Community Juice Pressing Service on our Apple Day on 8th October.
Apples can be hand-picked or recent windfalls, but need to be eaters or cookers have less than 25% bruising or marking and be free of wildlife!
All donors […]
Bookings for trade stands are now closed and we are busy preparing the site in readiness for Apple Day on 8th October.
We are excited to announce that St. Ives Cider will be coming to our day with their Hydro-press to do Community Apple Juice pressing.
Like Us on Facebook
- PLANTS: Summer Colour & Succulent Veg Plants 04/05/2018
- PLANTS: Beneficial Bugs for Biological Pest Control 02/05/2018
- COMMUNITY: We’re now open 7 days a week! 28/04/2018
- COMMUNITY: Open Days 2018 12/04/2018
- PLANTS: Spring is springing 15/03/2018
Subscribe to our Newsletter